Another scarf qn.. the losange??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Forum's been slow lately so I've been trawling eBay for eye candy and came across the Losange scarf. It's diamond-shaped and made of crepe silk. Apparently comes in diff sizes like PM, MM (and prolly GM). So, anyone familiar with these? I thought I saw it in my store last weekend but can't be sure coz I wasn't paying much attention at the time.

Here are the auction links, btw, so you know what I'm talking about.
    eBay: RARE! HERMES SCARF CREPE SILK * LOSANGE * (item 320031836750 end time Oct-04-06 12:38:10 PDT)

eBay: RARE! HERMES SCARF CREPE SILK * LOSANGE * (item 320031845716 end time Oct-04-06 13:04:51 PDT)

2. Hey Sue, I read from eBay that these have been discontinued. Grab those t your local store if you can.

3. I think they are lovely ! The shape allows you to do many things with it like tie in on a bag or wear it as a top !!

But there are no new designs. Have they really been discontinued ???

4. My SA today said they are, unfortunately, but they are being replaced by a similar thing but only in one size and in mousseline silk so it's rather more delicate than the losange. Gah, just what I need, more runs in my scarves, lol!

5. Oh mousseline is scarily delicate :sad:
    I have 1, and I think I will stop at 1 :sweatdrop:

6. Yeah, I told my SA I would not be able to do mousseline. I'm just not that careful.:sweatdrop:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice