Another ring reveal...actually an update from a previous thread :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Update from this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/wedding-ring-question-438043.html

this is my updated ring that came to fruition. i took my engagement ring and my eternity band and combined them together.

however, the jeweler erred and made it a bit too small and it doesn't fit. gotta send it back but i am pleased with how it came out. i think he did a fabulous job. even the bottom is really cool how it criss crosses.

thoughts?

Attached Files:

• w1.JPG
      w1.JPG
      File size:
      22.1 KB
      Views:
    • w2.JPG
      w2.JPG
      File size:
      183.8 KB
      Views:
    • cross.JPG
      cross.JPG
      File size:
      160.9 KB
      Views:
    • w.JPG
      w.JPG
      File size:
      160.3 KB
      Views:
  2. I don't think I've ever seen anything like your ring - very original, I really like it.
    Congratulations and hope you will have it re-sized and on your finger very soon!

3. It's beautiful! And so original!!

4. That is very beautiful, and well worth the reset. I am sorry about the sizing error and I hope they can remedy it soon so it can be on your finger where it belongs!

5. Congrats! love the ring!!

6. Love it!!!

7. Yes a true classic for many years to come...

8. Beautiful!!

9. Gorgeous!!! Very classic and chic!

10. What a beauty, I love it, congratulations

11. Love the crossover styling!
    Congrats!

12. It's beautiful! I love split shank rings (my upgrade is one), and I love how this combines your wedding band!

Congrats!!!

13. This is fabulous...looks exactly like what you envisioned. I don't remember...do you plan on also wearing a band? I love gaps, so I think a band would be stunning.

14. amazing!! so unique and beautiful!

15. thanks! i doubt i will actually wear a band with this. i really like it by itself and i think another band will just make it incredibly busy and way overkill on me bc i am petite.