Another RH Besace Messenger/Hobo (Psst Paris still has some left!)

Jzlyn

gaining pace
O.G.
Nov 9, 2007
Despite the SO's reluctance to walk all the way down George V (well until I promised him a pint at the nearest bar afterwards) and the fact that I didn't have anything in mind to buy, I popped into Bal Paris.

I am glad I did because I fell in love with this little baby in her chocolatey goodness!

The good news is Bal Paris still has a couple of in Marine and Ruby left and they don't do waitlist. So they're there for the taking!

2921625352_c328100b3e.jpg

2921625018_9594d6ff12.jpg

2920780013_7a607aaaa6.jpg

dreamy chocolate!! congrats!!

what's the retail at Bal Paris now? Do you know if they have any from past seasons?

...hmmm... and Bal Paris doesn't email pics right? darn....

Rere GL! It's a lovely piece to add to your collection ;)

tofu Will take some pics later this week once I sort out my 700 holiday pics from last week (eek!)

peppy It's EUR 595 (including tax) and you get back about 18% tax if you order it over the phone. Shipping is about 5% of the retail price.

Thanks for the compliments silverfern and Alice.

Gorgeous! Love the colour too and the price is pretty good. Does anyone know if the pictures of Kate Moss carrying something similar in black is this style? Sorry, I'm new and don't know all the styles yet!

^^Kate Moss's is a 2002 Flat Brass Hobo, which is similar but this bag has rh. This is about as close as you are going to get without spending a fortune for the "real thing", which is VERY hard to come by btw...