Another reveal...

swee7bebe

Sofa King Addicted
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
I can't stop with the rose ballerine! I was second guessing buying the NF GM so I went back to the Lv store on Friday to try on the MM. The two SA's that were helping me and another customer talked me into keeping the GM size. I happened to ask if they had any DA wallets in the rose ballerine and she brought this out...I couldn't resist bringing it home...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459708996.722569.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459709398.079126.jpg

My Neverfull GM (which I got heat stamped that day), clemence wallet, and 6 key holder (I wish they had this in the DA/RB).

Last edited:
Now...who has a damier azur wallet? How has it held up? Just curious how this canvas holds up to every day use vs. the mono canvas. My sister has a monogram fleuri Sarah wallet that is 5 or 6 years old and it still looks new. I've been wanting an LV wallet for so long now that I want it to last. Should I exchange for the mono/RB clemence? The damier azur was such an impulse buy...

Should I exchange for the mono/RB clemence? The damier azur was such an impulse buy...
The first impulse is often the right:smile:
So I love mono and would say yes, for exchance. But the DA with rose looks so amazing..Do love and enjoy, and maybe later you buy a mono wallet;)too
I read Baby wipes for cleaning the canvas works perfect

The first impulse is often the right:smile:
So I love mono and would say yes, for exchance. But the DA with rose looks so amazing..Do love and enjoy, and maybe later you buy a mono wallet;)too
I read Baby wipes for cleaning the canvas works perfect

Yes, I'm going to keep it. I showed my husband the mono clemence online and he liked the DA with rose better. :smile:

Very pretty, congrats.

Thank you!