Another reveal...

swee7bebe

Sofa King Addicted
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
nj
I can't stop with the rose ballerine! I was second guessing buying the NF GM so I went back to the Lv store on Friday to try on the MM. The two SA's that were helping me and another customer talked me into keeping the GM size. I happened to ask if they had any DA wallets in the rose ballerine and she brought this out...I couldn't resist bringing it home...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459708996.722569.jpg

swee7bebe

Sofa King Addicted
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
nj
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459709398.079126.jpg

My Neverfull GM (which I got heat stamped that day), clemence wallet, and 6 key holder (I wish they had this in the DA/RB).

Last edited:

swee7bebe

Sofa King Addicted
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
nj
Now...who has a damier azur wallet? How has it held up? Just curious how this canvas holds up to every day use vs. the mono canvas. My sister has a monogram fleuri Sarah wallet that is 5 or 6 years old and it still looks new. I've been wanting an LV wallet for so long now that I want it to last. Should I exchange for the mono/RB clemence? The damier azur was such an impulse buy...

Rose71

O.G.
Dec 22, 2008
Germany-Berlin
Should I exchange for the mono/RB clemence? The damier azur was such an impulse buy...
The first impulse is often the right:smile:
So I love mono and would say yes, for exchance. But the DA with rose looks so amazing..Do love and enjoy, and maybe later you buy a mono wallet;)too
I read Baby wipes for cleaning the canvas works perfect

swee7bebe

Sofa King Addicted
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
nj
The first impulse is often the right:smile:
So I love mono and would say yes, for exchance. But the DA with rose looks so amazing..Do love and enjoy, and maybe later you buy a mono wallet;)too
I read Baby wipes for cleaning the canvas works perfect
Yes, I'm going to keep it. I showed my husband the mono clemence online and he liked the DA with rose better. :smile:

Very pretty, congrats.
Thank you!