Another reveal!

Oh maisie - what an absolutely beautiful bag! I echo LMM's comments that I would have loved to add this one to my collection if my finances allowed...
I love the setup of the bags on the cat's play thingie - does she mind that you are using it for your bags? :lol:

Lol!! She doesn't mind. She is very nice like that. I give her some tuna, she gives me some cat tree time!! :biggrin:

What a beautiful, feminine bag. Sweet and summery and just gorgeous.
I also like your way of showing off your bags - is that a cat perch?
Very jealous of your coated canvas Bays. I had wanted one but I don't think shoppers in the UK sale ever got a look in - US buyers snapped them up long before.

I was really lucky to get mine. I had bought a chocolate bays from HOF but the next day my car service cost over £200! :blink: I realised the best thing to do was to return the bag for a refund. The sales asst asked me if I wanted to choose a sale bag but I said the only one I could afford was the CC Bays which had sold out. She said that she had put one away to buy herself but didn't have the funds to buy it now! Thats how I managed to get my hands on that beauty!

Yum yum Maisie, what a stunner! Did she go to Asda in Gosforth?? Can't believe such a beautiful bag has graced MY Asda!! I'll look out for you both on the High Street :biggrin:
Congratulations!

Yes it was Asda in Gosforth. I was a bit nervous because it started spitting when I got outside. I am a big girl but apparently I can run if I really have to! :roflmfao:

I too can run like the wind when it comes to a) protecting my bags from sudden downpours and b) securing the last chocolate cream meringue from Fenwicks bakery (guess what I'm having after my dinner.... :biggrin:)

I was really lucky to get mine. I had bought a chocolate bays from HOF but the next day my car service cost over £200! :blink: I realised the best thing to do was to return the bag for a refund. The sales asst asked me if I wanted to choose a sale bag but I said the only one I could afford was the CC Bays which had sold out. She said that she had put one away to buy herself but didn't have the funds to buy it now! Thats how I managed to get my hands on that beauty!

That's interesting - the SA at Reading HoF told me that the Mulberry staff are not allowed to buy sale bags from their own store, they have to go elsewhere! Although how they would go about enforcing this rule, I'm not too sure....:thinking:

sorry, I'm very late into this thread (been so many reveals lately, I can't remember if/when I've already posted - forgetting to look at the envelope thingy symbols!!)
Just wanted to say a big Congratulations on yet another good choice - that colour looks fantastic.
Have you posted modelling pics yet please??