***another reveal*** went to outlet!!!

She is a TDF :yahoo:. Congratulations

I am calling my outlet tomorrow morning. They told me they had a bunch of pretty stuff that they just couldn't sell. I hope they can sell it tomorrow!

My outlet really sticks to the rules. If they brought the Madisons from the back out...all the outlets are bringing them out! If you want one you'd better call right when they open tomorrow!

I really don't know the %...they just brought what was in the back and I grabbed her and they scanned it. Let me check my receipt (which I will keep in a very safe place!). The factory price was 469 and another 30% off...$328.30!

Brahh, we have to call the outlet first thing tomorrow morning. Ladybug got hers in Edinburgh, Indiana for 50% off outlet price! They seemed to be iffy on the prices today, so they probably just didn't give us the correct discount! It will save me about $70 and you even more!

Brahh, we have to call the outlet first thing tomorrow morning. Ladybug got hers in Edinburgh, Indiana for 50% off outlet price! They seemed to be iffy on the prices today, so they probably just didn't give us the correct discount! It will save me about $70 and you even more!

No way! Yes, we have to call...I want more money off! That would make mine $234.50! We both need to call in the morning! That's another $102.48 for me...wow! We've got to hit them up tomorrow!

No way! Yes, we have to call...I want more money off! That would make mine $234.50! We both need to call in the morning! That's another $102.48 for me...wow! We've got to hit them up tomorrow!

Yes I'll be calling first thing. It's quite a savings! The outlet in Edinburgh Indiana, if they ask!