***another reveal*** went to outlet!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! I love the steel Sabrina and for a great price! I hope you get the price adjustment...it will make it that much better! (I'm so jealous!) Congratulations! :yahoo:

i thought coach is not letting the sabrinas go to the
outlet that soon???!! :confused1:

congrats on your find though!! you will definitely
love this one! :biggrin:

with all these reveals on the sabrina from the outlets
will make me wait just a lil bit longer til the op-art ones appear
at the outlets!!

wow... my head is spinning too bagap! congratulations brahh! i guess tomorrow will be crazy with everyone hunting down sabrinas at the outlets and coming back to reveal!

I am so happy that you were able to get this bag.
And to get a price adjustment on top of that is HUGE!
Great score at a great price YAY!

They say that patience is a virtue, and your patience has definately paid offf in this instance.

CONGRATS!

Just called outlet and spoke with mgr. She checked out the 50% at other outlets and called me back and said yes, it should have been 50%! :yahoo: That makes my $498 steel Sabrina cost $234.50!!! :tup::tup::tup:

WWWOOOOOWWW!!! I never really liked the steel color but now I'm loving it. and for $234....that's amazing!

so this is my first thread of the day and everyone is hinting at all the reveals! i'm excited!

I'm glad I only witnessed two reveals last night or I would have been out the window too!!!

Congrats! And that was nice of them to price adjust for you- great deal!

Now you have to dress her....

Love Love Love your large steel!!!!! I have the small one, the steel is my absolute FAVORITE!!!!!!!

My friend and I are heading down there this afternoon after work. I am so glad you got such a good deal!!!!! YAY!!!