***another reveal*** went to outlet!!!

mbparcia

O.G.
Mar 18, 2008
At the LV store
She is a TDF :yahoo:. Congratulations

I am calling my outlet tomorrow morning. They told me they had a bunch of pretty stuff that they just couldn't sell. I hope they can sell it tomorrow!

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
Brahh, we have to call the outlet first thing tomorrow morning. Ladybug got hers in Edinburgh, Indiana for 50% off outlet price! They seemed to be iffy on the prices today, so they probably just didn't give us the correct discount! It will save me about $70 and you even more!

Brahh, we have to call the outlet first thing tomorrow morning. Ladybug got hers in Edinburgh, Indiana for 50% off outlet price! They seemed to be iffy on the prices today, so they probably just didn't give us the correct discount! It will save me about $70 and you even more!
No way! Yes, we have to call...I want more money off! That would make mine $234.50! We both need to call in the morning! That's another $102.48 for me...wow! We've got to hit them up tomorrow!

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
No way! Yes, we have to call...I want more money off! That would make mine $234.50! We both need to call in the morning! That's another $102.48 for me...wow! We've got to hit them up tomorrow!
Yes I'll be calling first thing. It's quite a savings! The outlet in Edinburgh Indiana, if they ask!

Dec 10, 2008
Rochester / DC
gotta admit, the adrenaline is pumping a bit. I don't have an actual bag yet, just wristlets, and would love to score a great deal on a beautiful bag like you ladies :smile:

nobodypanic

Handbag Warrior
May 6, 2008
New England
I'm glad I waited. I was so upset when I didn't get PCE to use on one! Even if they don't make it to my outlet, hopefully more will pop up on the bay :P

Jul 5, 2007
Ahh not being able to go to the outlet id killing me....
I am jealous of all my buddies that can get to one..