~*Another reveal, I have been very bad! ~Help me PFers!! **PiCs!

Apr 16, 2007
Well everyone, my last reveal was just a few weeks ago (introducing the petit bucket) and here I am again! It looks like I have caught the LV feaver :sweatdrop:
Well, I wanted a real Spring/Summer bag and the Petit bucket just doesn't cut it IMO. I wanted something fresh, clean, and just screamed sunshine!
So I figure, what better way then to add a little colour into my life?

Introducing...
(Okay this strip wont be drug out, I have some cute photo's of my kitty though I thought all the animal PFers would enjoy):smile:

May12008025.jpg

Let's just say my cat loves boxes:love:

May12008006.jpg

May12008012.jpg

May12008013.jpg

what a silly girl :heart:

So here she is, Miss Trouville decked out in beautiful White Multicolore!

May12008026.jpg

May42008027.jpg

I will have to post more pics later, but for now I need some advice from my fellow PFers.:yes:

I have worn the bucket a few times now (about 3), and I am not sure that this is the bag for me. I love the look of it and the shape, but I feel it is a bit uncomfortable.
I do not live near a boutique by any means, so there was no way of my trying it on before deciding to purchase from eBay.
As you all may know, I have only owned the bucket for a short time now. I went for the plunge and bought the Trouville, knowing it was handheld.
I am thinking of selling the bucket on eBay (poor bucket) but am reluctant because it is in such great condition.

What do you guys think I should do?:confused1::sad:
I think I would rather have another speedy, the damier.
I am also thinking this because I already have my Mono Speedy 25, and I think having the Mono bucket is too much Monogram for me.

I appreciate all of your comments and suggestions, thank you!!:flowers:

*Sorry for the long post*

Gorgeous!!! She's soooo beautiful! Congrats and thanks for the pics! Your cat is sooooo adorable too!

My first LV is a Petite Bucket bag. It has sentimental value for me so I still have it. I love wearing it when shopping; easy access for my stuff.

If you're not in love with your Bucket bag, sell it. Hope this helps.

Gorgeous!!! She's soooo beautiful! Congrats and thanks for the pics! Your cat is sooooo adorable too!

My first LV is a Petite Bucket bag. It has sentimental value for me so I still have it. I love wearing it when shopping; easy access for my stuff.

If you're not in love with your Bucket bag, sell it. Hope this helps.

Thank you Alma! (I hope you don't mind me using your name, I was reading your other post about your MC Alma:shame:smile:

It makes me sad to say that I don't think I love my petit bucket. Although I find her design very charming *sighh*
I deffinately appreciate your opinion! Thank you:smile:

Thank you Alma! (I hope you don't mind me using your name, I was reading your other post about your MC Alma:shame:smile:

It makes me sad to say that I don't think I love my petit bucket. Although I find her design very charming *sighh*
I deffinately appreciate your opinion! Thank you:smile:

No problem using my name on here LOL! :heart:

There ya go.... you don't love your petite bucket so now.... you can let it go. I just love your new MC LV! The colors are just so uplifting!:smile:

Awwww your kitty is SO cute! Looks super fluffy.

Anyway, the Trouville is very pretty! The color combo is extremely nice, congrats :nuts:.

If you're not feeling the bucket, then by all means get something you completely love. Life is too short (and too expensive) to buy LV that you don't truly love!