Another reveal for the new year ....the addicting heels!!

Love the booties Fashion Doctor :tup:

Those men's boots - wonder if my OH has seen those, knowing him and what I would say if he wore them, he's probably got them hidden in his wardrobe...

Thank you Audrey!!

Haha I would have to pour some secret potion in my DH's drinks for him to even consider .....

Maybe we will get lucky if Emi can get them and post pics here hehehe :graucho:

Ohh girls I so wish I could get my hands on a pair. But there are none on eBay at all! :sad:

There's a guy selling similar-looking ones from some brand and he's advertised them with a Dior Homme dustbag - how misleading and sneaky! :mad:

eminere™;9498691 said:
Ohh girls I so wish I could get my hands on a pair. But there are none on eBay at all! :sad:

There's a guy selling similar-looking ones from some brand and he's advertised them with a Dior Homme dustbag - how misleading and sneaky! :mad:

oh the bastard :cursing:

Had a quick poke around the OH's wardrobe, lost count of how many Chelsea Boots I found, but only one pair with a heel like that and they're Versace. The boots look good on the models in the pcs, but my OH doesn't look anything like them :nogood:

eminere™;9500319 said:
Yeah he even put up a picture from the campaign as well! Lucky I emailed him asking for clear photos of the sole and the inside showing the brand markings, or I'd have bid and possibly paid a lot of money for nothing! :cursing:

You are a smart shopper emi. The sneaky ebay sellers better watch out! :devil:

Too bad they are sold out ....we shall send message to Hedi to design more heels for 2009 ....:sos:

Had a quick poke around the OH's wardrobe, lost count of how many Chelsea Boots I found, but only one pair with a heel like that and they're Versace. The boots look good on the models in the pcs, but my OH doesn't look anything like them :nogood:
I never knew Versace made men's shoes with higher heel heights!