Another reveal and a question!

coleab5

O.G.
Oct 22, 2009
So I already revealed a damier nf mm earlier today, but my SA called me this morning and told me another item I have been searching for was due to arrive today and that she would hold it for me (even though that is supposed to be forbidden.) So I really had no choice but to go pick her up. Right??:shrugs:

Attachments

• DSCF6611.JPG
    DSCF6611.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 44
Now for the question part. The little tag that says "Made in U.S.A." is missing the last . I'm a little OCD about my bags, but I saw my SA pull this bag straight from the shipment they received today. It still had the plastic over the gold plaque. I checked all of my other bags that are Made in U.S.A. and they all had the last . I don't know, I just think it's kind of weird?

Attachments

• DSCF6624.JPG
    DSCF6624.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 118
Now for the question part. The little tag that says "Made in U.S.A." is missing the last . I'm a little OCD about my bags, but I saw my SA pull this bag straight from the shipment they received today. It still had the plastic over the gold plaque. I checked all of my other bags that are Made in U.S.A. and they all had the last . I don't know, I just think it's kind of weird?

mine looks exactly like yours. it's almost like that last dot is stamped almost on top of the right lower side of the A. doesn't really bother me because i'll probably never look at it again after today. :smile: i'm just thrilled to have it.

mine looks exactly like yours. it's almost like that last dot is stamped almost on top of the right lower side of the A. doesn't really bother me because i'll probably never look at it again after today. :smile: i'm just thrilled to have it.

Oh good, glad it's normal. I just thought it looked a bit off. I'm thrilled to have mine too! :biggrin: