Another reveal + a question~ I'm always confused

I NEEDED a box, so I asked for one! LOL I love it
Hint: It's a bag for school!
speaking of school, look at my history book sneaking in the pic ( don't mind my unmade bed, I'm changing the sheets)
fk199e.jpg

Damier Speedy 30!!! It's total love!!!!
But here's the question. When I put my 5 sub notebook in it, the zipper won't close. Would I be better off with the 35? I really wanted a medium sized bag since I already have two big oversized ones.
Although you can't see it, there's a 5 subject notebook, makeup bag, keys, and my pochette in there. It's not even heavy!

mm3nsh.jpg

Congratulations!! Are sure you want to carry your notebook in it? I worry that its not long enough. Would the 35 accomodate it if your notebook if you stored it horizontal rather than vertical?

The SA totally didn't give me a receipt! I was MAD! I was too hot, lazy, thirsty, and hungry to walk back! I am only concerned about the receipt if I do decide to get a 35, they said I need the ORIGINAL receipt. But I'm really loving the 30.

Here's a modeling pic. I already posted it in the Speedy Club, gonna post it in the Damier Club also.
I'm sorry it's crazy blurry
10ngrcn.jpg

The speedy 35 won't be any different than the 30 (if i'm not mistaken) because the speedy only gets "wider" and not "taller" so the notebooks will still stick out.

Congrats on her though! She's beautiful! :biggrin: