Another Reveal! <3

I will forever have a huge weakness for a Bruna in black.....don't have one......yet.....and VAVA VOOM girl! You look great!

:lol: Thank you very much! I definitely recommend this bag. It holds A LOT. I was able to fit my three pouches (two small, one very large), my fold up make-up brush thing, my large wallet AND my iPad in a MbMJ case. Very efficient!:biggrin:

:lol: Thank you very much! I definitely recommend this bag. It holds A LOT. I was able to fit my three pouches (two small, one very large), my fold up make-up brush thing, my large wallet AND my iPad in a MbMJ case. Very efficient!:biggrin:

^^Girl...I know! I had this bag once for a very short time but returned it cuz of money. I bought it new though.....so I hope you got a killer deal!!! Its such a cool bag because you can wear it with a nice dress or just jeans and a white tank top and look FAB! Enjoy it!!

^^Girl...I know! I had this bag once for a very short time but returned it cuz of money. I bought it new though.....so I hope you got a killer deal!!! Its such a cool bag because you can wear it with a nice dress or just jeans and a white tank top and look FAB! Enjoy it!!

Awww, I'm sorry you had to return it, that sucks! Yes, it's so versatile! I love it. :biggrin: