Another Reveal! <3

greenteacups

Nov 21, 2011
very pretty, congrats!
Thank you! I notice you're saving up for a trip to Iceland? So am I! I've been once before, last year. I've been learning Icelandic for the past two years. It is truly a breathtaking country! I went during the summer and now I'm saving up for a winter trip. :biggrin:

Mar 27, 2008
You are on a roll girl! The Bruna is a pretty bag, I think it has been discontinued? Congrats on another great MJ purchase - modelling pics please :graucho:

greenteacups

Nov 21, 2011
You are on a roll girl! The Bruna is a pretty bag, I think it has been discontinued? Congrats on another great MJ purchase - modelling pics please :graucho:
I know! It has been a fruitful MJ season, thanks in part to my fiance for going "halfzies" on this bag with me! Yes, I believe it has been discontinued! Modelling pics to come soon!:cool:

Ljlj

Sep 28, 2011
LA, Ca
Congrats greentea! The leather looks so yummy. You have great taste and I like the diversity of your MJ collection. You should do a family shot of your MJs. :smile:

greenteacups

Nov 21, 2011
Thanks everyone! I'm in love with my new bag. Here are some of the pics you asked for. I'll try to get one in a more casual look but here I am in my new dress with my new favorite bag, the MJ BRUNA! Apologies in advance for my messy hair here, wasn't quite finished getting ready and had to have these snapped up quick. Enjoy!

Attachments

greenteacups

Nov 21, 2011
Congrats greentea! The leather looks so yummy. You have great taste and I like the diversity of your MJ collection. You should do a family shot of your MJs. :smile:
Thanks so much! I'm going for a diverse collection, exactly! I will do a family shot after my last addition for winter!:lol: