Another rescue dog finds his forever home

Irishgal

I run with scissors
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
Hi all,
Some of you know we lost Casey almost 2 weeks ago. We felt it was best to adopt another doxie so Millie, our female, and DH and I could open our home and hearts to another homeless doxie.
Meet Danny-he is 18 months old (OMG PUPPY) and very nice. He has one eye that is half brown and half blue.

Danny, meet the best group of animal lovers in the world.

Attachments

• danny1.jpg
    danny1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 90
  • danny2.jpg
    danny2.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 85
For Dallas: here is a pic of Millie, who is now pissed that this silly little intruder is here. Wondering when he is leaving. She is playing hard to get.

Attachments

• milliepissed.jpg
    milliepissed.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 197
Hi Danny, you may not know this yet but you just got very lucky.

Congratulations Irish, he's a darling.:heart:

Edit: Oh, have just seen the pic. of Millie. Look at that face! She's plotting against him for sure. God, I love her. :love::love:

Last edited:
Oh, Irishgal, that is so wonderful to hear!! Danny is so sweet..and I love the name.

Don't worry, I am sure Millie will get used to having this little intruder around!! She's absolutely precious too.

I know Casey would approve!!

What a sweet adorable boy he is! You do know they make puppies that cute so you don't kill them for chewing up your shoes and other puppy antics. LOL I'm sure miss hard to get will fal under his spell in no time. He has no idea he just hit the jackpot of wonderful homes! Congrats to you both.

Queen Millie is not impressed with her mum right now!:biggrin:
attachment.php

Congrats Irishgal:smile:
Dogs mourn just like people do, Millie is probably saying to Danny "you are no Casey!". She's probably still in adjustment to Casey being gone, and now a new one in the house.