Another reason to buy cute designer bags

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Being a mommy of 2 little babies it is hard to get yourself ready after you have to bathe, dress, feed them etc. just to get out of the house to do errands, anyway, a wise and very fashion conscious friend of mine said once " As long as you carry a nice bag, you can look like total crap and still not look so bad " I thought this was great ! Of course we always try to look our best but when we can't ...

2. How funny..I totally agree...as a mommy of 2 in soccer, school and everything else, I always feel like I'm in a rush and don't look great, but I always think..."well I have a great bag!" :smile:

3. i believe a simple white top, blue jeans and a nice bag will Always look Great :nuts:

4. I totally agree! I hardly EVER dress up here (im in N Central Alaska on a military base). But I always am sporting my Coach and feel like it dresses me up enough :smile:

5. Agreed! A great bag and IMHO a pair of earrings are key accessories even in workout clothes!

6. i think a great bag and cute sunglasses can always make me feel a lil dressier even when in sweats!

7. I'll add "lipstick" and "sunglasses" along with the great bag!

8. very, very true!:smile:

9. It's so true! My Coach bag always makes me feel prettier when I take it out.

10. I wish I felt that way! I am not a morning person (lord help me if and when i ever have kids) so 90% of the time I am running late for work and don't put too much thought into my outfit (is it clean? yes? ok wearing it). Luckily I work for such a small company and we never have clients visit, so there really isn't a dress code. Anyway, on days that I feel like I look like complete crap, I feel out of place with my Coach...like I'm trying too hard (although it doesn't stop me from carrying it!)

11. ITA! I'm usually in shorts and a t-shirt and flip flops with my hair in a ponytail. But my bag always looks HOT :graucho: Or even if I have my scrubs on and I'm carrying my bag into work, it makes me feel good.

12. totally agree :biggrin: a bag can totally dressu p an outfit!

13. I totally agree - Adding lippy is me getting dressed up :P

14. OMG Glitter Girl - that's ALL the justification I need to buy and have lovely arm candy! Your look gets an instant "Upgrade" when you're sporting a wonderful bag! I'm a sahm with two little ones as well... and I really DO feel great with my chloe paddy or coach mia even while I'm just wearing a clearance tee from target or sam's club and old ratty jeans!!!

And come to think of it, I know that when I spot another woman/mom, say at the grocery store, wearing a simple outfit but sporting a fab bag... I automatically give them a smile and nod of approval because I KNOW that deep down they have excellent taste and aren't afraid to "treat" themselves to the finer things in life, even if they're just a housewife wearing crappy clothes like I do!

Thanks for sharing this with all of us!!!:tup: