Another rave for Daphne from BalNY

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just ordered a bag from her and she was like, make sure you call me when you get it so I know you love it. If not, I'll need to make it right. So awesome!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I did the free shipping, which is ground, so hopefully I'll have it by Friday???

2. What Did You Order???:P

3. MBL -- What bag did you order? Can you tell us????

4. Ground shipping to me takes a full week AND it doesnt require signature! I always want mine within 2 days and I like tracking info so I know when it will be here. I dont want it left at my door.

What did you order?

5. Ahem... we'll need to know what you ordered, missy.

6. oops, did I forget that part??? :roflmfao:

grass green city - Jem made me do it.:choochoo:

7. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    yay! I can't wait to hear your thoughts

8. Awesome choice!!!! Ugh, can you call her back and get the overnight shipping? I need to see that bag PRONTO. lol

9. LOL, I can't afford it!

10. aw c'mon its only an extral $45. :roflmfao:

11. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MARINE YOU WERE WANTING?? congrats on the green though..it's gorgeous:smile::smile:

12. Congrats on the new bag - can't wait to see pics!

13. Congratulations on your bag!! I did free shipping from them recently and they did require a signature of a person over 21 (they left it with my neighbor the 2nd day they tried to deliver).

14. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!:yahoo:

15. the more I think about it, the more I love the brighter bbags. I may change my mind when I finally see it IRL, but we'll see...