Another rare beauty-reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The denim Bayswater bag ?

2. I'm here

3. no

4. no

5. Well done Loveheart for guessing correctly along with holleigh yes that is correct the large denim bays holdall.

Needed a denim bag badly.

Attached Files:

6. great bag Honey - I really like these (and wouldn't mind getting hold of one to use for my "sports" stuff, it'd be light enough & roomy enough - don't panic though, nothing wet or muddy involved, LOL) xx

7. Nice and great fun- why not !

8. Aww thanks holleigh xxxx

9. :ty:

10. Arrived today and prob the biggest Mulberry i have ever owned its massive.
    Ideal for a weekend ,travel, baby, gym or hosp bag.

Attached Files:

11. Well done Jan, expect she was another bargain :tup: Looks really useful for all the above ..........................................................all you need now is a backpack ;)

12. Fab find Jan, congratulations :biggrin: a very useful addition to your collection. :tup:

13. Thanks she was but i was willing to pay more for this one as it was wanted badly and having missed out prev on this. Ha ha Backpack didn't think of that.:lol::graucho:

14. :ty::urock:

15. This is great :biggrin: I have not seen one of these before, the denim is fab. Looks like a really useful bag. Congrats :ghi5: