Another Question about the Cran Mia Maggie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have ANY idea if the cranberry patent Mia Maggie will be coming out in a regular leather bag? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colour, but I do not like the patent. Why did they have to come out with that colour and NOT in a regular leather bag? I could just cry!

So, if anyone has any insider knowledge, I would very much appreciate you sharing. ;)

2. have you seen the color? im waiting for a call from my sa. i think i was sold the raspberry and not the cranberry.

3. Yes, I have seen it...I heard there was an issue with it...but my concern is that they come out with a regular leather (non-patent) version of the same colour!

4. Can anyone give me hope?????

5. Unfortunately, I have not heard of this being made in leather.
    The last thing I know of (and I could be wrong) made in a cranberry color was the pilot Sabrina. It is all leather, but was not sold to the masses.
    This isn't the only bag I agree should be put in a different texture, style, etc. The Zebra and crimson or purple dot op art sophias should be made into convert hobos, but I have not heard word of this either.
    All we can do is wait and hope.