another Q to those who made the NY Spree

I should probably lock my suitcase next time...LOL...I left my laptop on the desk as a "distraction"... I also left some small bills and change on the nightstand...housekeeping did not even collect "tips"...

The Russian doll of H is getting better and better, the clutch inside the 28 Kelly inside the Birkin inside the Pliages!!!

Now we're talkin' :graucho:

Perhaps you need a really big HAC girls??

It is actually a real pain travelling with H bags because you have to worry about them, but the alternative is worse, knowing you have beautiful bags but travelling with ordinary ones. The Pliage is a lifesaver! And you can always put your best bags in your hard trolley carry-on and stuff the pliage with indestructible items. It's really hard to take only one H bag, so I do the locked suitcase in the hotel room trick too, but worry.

Wow GF, that would be a fantastic reason for me to buy a 28cm. Kelly ... it would fit easily inside! Thanks for wonderful justification --- I am always looking for those, ;)!

Ditto! Great info, GF!! A travel 28 Kelly....hmmmm.....

(oh yeah, I'm supposed to be taking it slow now...later, later, later!)

Thanks for all the great tips! (Now I just need a clutch/strap for my P.Elan, 28cm Kelly, 35 Birkin, and the Pliage! :smile: