Another purchase on the way

1. So guess what I was looking at louisvuitton.co.uk and they had jack and lucy in stock , I asked my dad for it and he said yes for my birthday but I could not tell him its a keychain so said it was a bag . he says do they come in other colours I say yes , they also have a brown/ green one , I wanted the orange. he says get them both your mum can have one aswell. I go back to put the other colour in my cart and they are sold out :confused1: So I dont want to tell my dad as I know then he would not get my mum anything , so I know she too wants something from the grrom line so I got her the red groom scarf ... she will :heart: it,, I think she would actually prefer it to the keychain .

I am not allowed to her her mind LOL

They will be here on SAT but I may not be allowed it till the 25th Ocotber on my birthday :shame: .. Thought I would share LOL

P.s ... I cant belive they only have one of certain items in stock , do they do that on purpose .:yucky:

2. Kimmy..you are sneaky..Love it!!!

Congrats can't wait to see the pics..I think your mom will love the scarf..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice