Another problem cracking pics inside

Take your speedy back to Louis Vuitton right away and complain! The same thing happened to my speedy and I took it in to complain. They told me that they would send it in to get repaired and they ended up calling me a week later to have me pick up a brand new one. This is a manufacturer's defect.

Take your speedy back to Louis Vuitton right away and complain! The same thing happened to my speedy and I took it in to complain. They told me that they would send it in to get repaired and they ended up calling me a week later to have me pick up a brand new one. This is a manufacturer's defect.

dont COMPLAIN! talk it out nicely in a "i hope we can work out this situation together in as calm a way as we can" matter.

Oh my god ! I can't believe it, this is actually the second speedy I get from them, the first one the paint was chipping and they told me it was defective and they gave me a new one (and a new wallet too) and now this. Well too bad for them they just have to get me a good one next time.

Can I ask you where you bought your bag / where you took it to get repaired and if you remember the name of the manager over there ? That would be really helpfull to make my claime more beliveable. Thank you so much your giving me hope. PS: you can pm me if you prefer.