Another problem cracking pics inside

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I noticed that on my speedy there is some cracking around the base of the handles. Is there any way to prevent that ? Is it because I should condition my bag ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ooohh...that sucks! I dunno if that should even be happening...maybe your bag is too heavy?!?! :shrugs:

3. Oooops I always have tons of stuff in there, maybe I try to put less stuff.

4. I think it might be becuase
    your bag is way to heavy!:oh:

5. I agree that it is likely a weight issue due to the location of the cracking.

6. Ok thanks girls !

7. Hope you get your Speedy fixed :sad:I hate when stuff like that happens!! LOL

8. Take your speedy back to Louis Vuitton right away and complain! The same thing happened to my speedy and I took it in to complain. They told me that they would send it in to get repaired and they ended up calling me a week later to have me pick up a brand new one. This is a manufacturer's defect.

9. wow, i load my mono DOWN, like very heavy! and no, it's good. good luck with LV, for the money that bag cost, they should take good care of it.

10. Gosh. I hope they can do something about it!

11. dont COMPLAIN! talk it out nicely in a "i hope we can work out this situation together in as calm a way as we can" matter.

12. Oh my god ! I can't believe it, this is actually the second speedy I get from them, the first one the paint was chipping and they told me it was defective and they gave me a new one (and a new wallet too) and now this. Well too bad for them they just have to get me a good one next time.

13. Can I ask you where you bought your bag / where you took it to get repaired and if you remember the name of the manager over there ? That would be really helpfull to make my claime more beliveable. Thank you so much your giving me hope. PS: you can pm me if you prefer.

14. PM'd you back

15. Omg.. :sad: