Another pricey dress - opinions??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love it! Nanette Lepore is one of my favorite designers. You could never go wrong with her flirty, girly dresses!

2. very pretty! the sizes are limited already...
    Chalk is a great color, no wonder so popular; the purple is perfect for the fall/winter.

3. Ok, I bought the white. ehehe. :shame: Mmm, maybe I should get the purple too, and then pick the better one when they get here! lol.

4. I think the purple is gorgeous!

5. It is very pretty!

6. can you post a modeling picture here later please? really want to see it in real person.
    my size was long gone when i saw the dress.

7. Will do! :tup:

I'm sorry your size was sold out!! :sad: Maybe you could get the 6 (that's the one I got) and get it taken in? Doesn't Nordstrom do tailoring in-store for free? (I could be making that up :sweatdrop:)

8. I bought the purple also. :whistle:

I'll do modeling pics with both when they come! Then you can help me decide which one to keep!! :nuts:

9. Oh, I am so glad you got both. I really like the purple because the detailing really stands out in that shade. Can't wait to see pics!

10. Cute! I like the purple better because the detail really stands out.

11. So exciting, I can't wait to see your pictures! Both dresses look stunning from the stock photos.

12. LOVE IT!! In both colors! Can't wait to see modeling pics!

13. I love that dress!! In both colors =) Can't wait for pics!

14. I love both colours. I can't wait to see pics.