Another Price Increase Panic Attack Reveal

wpbteacher8

LV newbie
O.G.
Jun 24, 2011
Well, I have to admit I was one of those crazy TPFers who ran out of the house on Sunday at 2 o clock to pick something out before the price increase. Plus I had just given my sister and mother 2 of my LV purses, so I was feeling anxiety about that too. The good news is I met a fellow TPFer in my local store on Sunday. We had even chatted on here and when we started to talk in the store we recognized each other. How crazy is that! Anyways, I got this new purse because my car fanatic husband traded my Porsche Cayenne for a 2014 Corvette Stingray and 2 new LVs were part of the deal. I couldn't resist. Here is my new Alma pm vernis in Noir Magnetique and my Emilie wallet in DE. Still undecided on purse #2. Thanks for letting me share.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393891720.958111.jpg

So glad I can see since they were already boxed up at the store. :giggles: Such a happy surprise to have run into you & looking forward to seeing what you choose for the next bag!

So glad I can see since they were already boxed up at the store. :giggles: Such a happy surprise to have run into you & looking forward to seeing what you choose for the next bag!

Yeah you are seeing my reveal. I was too tired yesterday. I'll be looking for you online. You should help me pick out bag #2. Hehe