(another) Pretty in Pink Reveal

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I purchased my first pre-loved bag. I pined over this bag when it was released, but wasn’t in a place to buy it. So even though I was going to buy the empreinte Pochette Métis in Rose Poudre this weekend, when this one popped up on eBay the day before I was to order it, I knew it was meant to be. It’s in absolute pristine condition and is so, so beautiful! I’m so happy to add to my pink collection!

2. #2 Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    Here she is, my new-to-me Speedy B 25 in Rose Poudre empreinte!

(I even ordered a pink purse organizer for her from Amazon that fits perfectly!)

Attached Files:

3. So pretty!! I love the colour! Congratz!!

merc_g likes this.
  4. Wonderful! Enjoy in good health. :biggrin:

merc_g likes this.
  5. thank you both! [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

6. Gorgeous! :loveeyes::love:

merc_g likes this.
  7. Love this! I’ve never really wanted a Speedy but this one is changing my mind! Love the Empriente and this particular color.

merc_g likes this.
  8. thank you!! I’m so in love!

ditto! I have never wanted a speedy other than this one. I remember seeing it and just falling in love and being so sad I couldn’t afford it at the time.

9. Love this - great color - congrats!!

merc_g likes this.
  10. Gorgeous. Would love to get the speedy 20 in Empreinte one day!!

11. Such a pretty bag, perfect timing for spring!

merc_g likes this.
  12. I had looked at the 20, but it was too small for my liking, since I’m a bit of a curvy girl...but the 25 is perfect for me! And the empreinte is just tdf. I say get one! [emoji6]

13. My thoughts exactly!

More bags likes this.
  14. It’s beautiful [emoji4] I [emoji173]️ pink too.
    Congratulations on your great find!
    Enjoy

15. Pretty in Pink indeed. Very pretty color. Congrats and enjoy!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice