Another pretty eggplant

sratsey

O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
PRETTTTTY!!
It was listed as "pick up only" when I saw it last night (seller is in Australia) but it seems the listing was changed and he/she put up a few other bbags for sale as well.

Good do with some better lighting. Looks like the handles may be on the darkish side.

Why in the heck do people put a reserve when the starting price is high (I'm in no way saying her price is too high)? Isn't the whole point of a reserve so you can start bidding low to entice people but the reserve would be your safety net? When you start it at a reasonable amount (hers is just right, I'd say), adding a reserve is a waste of money to me.

Why in the heck do people put a reserve when the starting price is high (I'm in no way saying her price is too high)? Isn't the whole point of a reserve so you can start bidding low to entice people but the reserve would be your safety net? When you start it at a reasonable amount (hers is just right, I'd say), adding a reserve is a waste of money to me.

I know!! I want an eggplant City SO BAD....I'm gonna investigate and see if the seller will tell me the reserve...

^WHAT THE...... :shocked:

Okay this one's going to be either another very interesting auction or... that sellers just going to end up with Ebay fees cause no one's going to win.

How the bleep does that seller think she can command $2500 for a bag with a 3-line description and THOSE pics?!?!

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: