Another pretty eggplant

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LOL! I like that scenario :lol:

2. I just read this thread for the first time and I nearly fell off my chair. The reserve is $2500??? She really can't be serious.

What is going on with these eggplant bbags??? There is some seriously weird mojo going on with them. I'd love a bag in this color, but at these prices I could get TWO or maybe even THREE bbags on my wish list.

No offense to the seller, but that price is absurd. I feel sorry for her when she gets stuck with the bag AND the listing fees.:sad:

3. ^I know FendiH! I'm so glad I'm not after an eggplant because these bags have been stressful! And the prices are crazy!

4. Eggplant b-bags are definitely experiencing their "mojo" right now. :yes: :wlae:

5. :nuts: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

6. :yes:
    Hey great idea! How come I never thought of that!
    :crybaby:
    Deana to her DH..."Honey I had it listed 3 times already and it's costing us more and more fees but no one wants to buy it"!

Deana's DH..."Alright take it down, and why don't you go buy yourself something nice for trying so hard"!

Deana...."Oh sweetie your the best, I think I will, bye bye"!
    ;)

7. ^ :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

8. Definitely Quote of the Day!! :P
    Love it!! :lol: