Another Pre-Lvoed Reveal!

Himeko057

O.G.
Sep 15, 2012
I found this item being sold by a local seller on kijiji yesterday shortly after I purchased the new cles in rose indien. The colour was so pretty, I knew I couldn't pass on it!!!

Here's my new vernis cles in rouge grenadine. I'm so happy but I think I should ban myself from buying more cles for while....

Attachments

• image-1966806416.jpg
    image-1966806416.jpg
    547 KB · Views: 350
I found this item being sold by a local seller on kijiji yesterday shortly after I purchased the new cles in rose indien. The colour was so pretty, I knew I couldn't pass on it!!!

Here's my new vernis cles in rouge grenadine. I'm so happy but I think I should ban myself from buying more cles for while....

It is my all time favorite color and you made an awesome purchase. Congratulations!!

lovely!!! enjoy her!

Love rouge color! Good choice i must say i love it

Thank you!

It is my all time favorite color and you made an awesome purchase. Congratulations!!

It is a really gorgeous colour and really hard to capture on camera. I almost didnt buy it because I felt a bit guilty splurging so much on cles. My friends think I'm nuts lol!

Lovely color! You can never have too many cleses!

Thanks! I personally love cles, they're so functional and so nice to look at. I started collecting them in September and since then I've added 6 to my collection, so sometimes it does feel like I'm overdoing it.

Thank you!

It is a really gorgeous colour and really hard to capture on camera. I almost didnt buy it because I felt a bit guilty splurging so much on cles. My friends think I'm nuts lol!

Thanks! I personally love cles, they're so functional and so nice to look at. I started collecting them in September and since then I've added 6 to my collection, so sometimes it does feel like I'm overdoing it.

I just bought a preloved MC key pouch which makes my collection a mono, DE, vernis pomme and MC..I love to rotate them some don't think you can ever overdo it on cleses!