Another possible B-day present for me..help me pick:)

^^ LOL Jet! I must say I agree. Out of the two I like the Iowa's better, more classy, but I think some Simple's would be the best bet. Not sure if they make a grey color though. Good luck!

The Iowas all the way! That color is amazing!

I think the SWs look a little *whisper* cheap. :Push:

^
LOL, you are too funny! I was almost thinking the same thing at first... - I always appreciate an honest opinion!
Thanks guys!

Ok, I have definitely decided I'm just not liking the SW's so much anymore- I just almost hate buying any brand that might appear on the racks of DSW.:s

I'm getting more tempted by the Iowas ....Sure no one has any modeling pics??!
Then I was thinking they may not even be the right size b/c I remember being at NM in SF and trying on Iowa Zeppas in a 38.5 and them fitting perfectly. I could probably squeeze into 38 right??? I wear 38 in Bruges and VP. (up at full size from the Manolo 37's). ...
Oh..just read the sizing guide and Iowas rank 1/2 size larger than VP's. Arggh, maybe I do need a 38.5...

Oh, well, I'll have to think about it some more. I still have my new VP's to keep me entertained in the meantime. :heart:

I prefer the Iowas out of the two, but are you in a rush to buy something now? Like aa12 said, I would wait until you go to NYC to look around.

There are gray simples available in Hong Kong and Canada (Holt's) I believe. Perhaps you could ask the seller gromit678 to get a pair for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Christian-L...ryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

OMG!!! LOVE those!! Those would be perfect.
I think I will take the advice of looking around NY first, and if I don't find anythere there- these are the ones!
Thanks!

I prefer the Iowas out of the two, but are you in a rush to buy something now? Like aa12 said, I would wait until you go to NYC to look around.

There are gray simples available in Hong Kong and Canada (Holt's) I believe. Perhaps you could ask the seller gromit678 to get a pair for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Christian-L...ryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I totally agree with Asha. I would try to get the grey patent simples ( I have them and they would be a nicer match) or wait until you go to NYC. I also own the SW pumps and while nice, I don't think they truly "go" with the scarf. They are so busy that I think they would compete. I also don't think the coloring or style of the Iowa is quite right. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks everyone for your help! I really LOVE those gray patent simples. I'm going to make myself wait until NY...and if I don't find anything there I'll just have to track the simples down.