Another Pony Hair Bag Opinion Question

1. ...I read the thread about if a pony bag is worth it and i guess the general opinion is that they aren't worth it due to care and resale value.....

BUT....

i found a naturale color pony city on eBay and it comes with a matching coin purse...it was listed twice and the reserve was never met so i was offered a "second-chance" buy it now at

$517!!!!!

so basically i want your opinions if I should go for it....I really do like it and come on....$517 for a city and a coin purse....

:confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

heres the auction link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMEDW%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140053986759&rd=1&rd=1

thanks in advance!:heart:

2. $517??

I say go for it!

3. Grab it while you can...

4. Go for it!

5. Well yeah for that price it's worth it!! I think you should go for it too if you really want it. But don't get it if you are just buying it because it's a good price, because you could get another bag for a little more.

6. hooray...i bought it! I'll take pics when it comes. I'm very excited that it come w the coin purse! :love:

7. Yay BalenciagaPlaneT!! :yahoo: That's such an amazing deal!! Plus the pony hair coin purse, nice!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice