ANOTHER PCE question (sorry!)

kay t

Feb 9, 2007
Hi!,

I just received my PCE card and have a question. I don't have a Coach store near me (the closest one is 6 hours away), so can I use my card online, or call Coach to order? I do have a Coach outlet store only 1 1/2 hours away though, can I use it there? Thanks for any help!!

you MIGHT be able to get away with a phone order to a boutique, IF you are in the computer as a preferred customer. or so i was told, lol. but that really depends on the store.

I get the PCE's probably because we travel alot, and whenever I find a cute coach purse I pick it up! Also my husband is a very good online shopper:tup:. So hopefully one of the stores I have been to will let me do a phone order!!!

I called a store in another state because they have a back not available at my local boutique or through the warehouse and they told me as long as I had a card they could place the order over the phone.
So I guess it really does depend on the store and manager.

I think it really does depend on the SA, When I went in the boutique and asked about getting the discount without a coupon, the first SA I talked to said no, Then I got a coupon (thanks again highonhandbags!) I called to see if something was in stock or had to be ordered before going in and the SA I talked to said I did not even need to come in, I could order it over the phone... AND she offered me the pce discount before I could even mention it, So if you call and they say no, try calling again in hopes of getting someone different.

btw, Since February I've spent about $2000 at the boutique and I've not returned a single thing, yet I still did not get a pce invite this time, :rant:(yet) I think i'm done with them, If something comes up that I NEED (lol) I'll either wait until it hits the outlets or buy it on ebay, they have shown me that I am not a "preferred customer" So I prefer to shop elsewhere. :shrugs:

btw, Since February I've spent about $2000 at the boutique and I've not returned a single thing, yet I still did not get a pce invite this time, :rant:(yet) I think i'm done with them, If something comes up that I NEED (lol) I'll either wait until it hits the outlets or buy it on ebay, they have shown me that I am not a "preferred customer" So I prefer to shop elsewhere. :shrugs:

You could still get one....I think it was Ms Whitney that said the people that have received them early because they shouldn't have been sent yet. And I don't think it's a purchase requirement to qualify for one....I got my first one last summer after buying like 1 or 2 bags.

You could still get one....I think it was Ms Whitney that said the people that have received them early because they shouldn't have been sent yet. And I don't think it's a purchase requirement to qualify for one....I got my first one last summer after buying like 1 or 2 bags.
If I do I'll pay it forward and offer it to someone on tpf, between the last pce and recent outlet trips I think i'm set for a while in the handbag dept, I'm hoping they come out with a new "to die for" legacy line this fall though. :smile:

It never hurts to call the outlet or the boutique to place a phone order and ask about using the PCE card. If one boutique will not use it try another. I am surprised I got a card, I usually shop at the outlet and have only purchased cleaner one legacy bag and 2 miniskinnys at the boutique.

I think it really does depend on the SA, When I went in the boutique and asked about getting the discount without a coupon, the first SA I talked to said no, Then I got a coupon (thanks again highonhandbags!) I called to see if something was in stock or had to be ordered before going in and the SA I talked to said I did not even need to come in, I could order it over the phone... AND she offered me the pce discount before I could even mention it, So if you call and they say no, try calling again in hopes of getting someone different.

You started in February also? I started the second week of february and have spent close to 4k that's NOT including my coach purchases from the outlet, ebay, and Macy's. Anddd I haven't received an invite.
So don't feel bad, you aren't alone.

Add me to the list of those not getting their PCE card yet :cry: I dared to tally up my purchases over the past few months and like Mariadele I've spent ~2000 at my local boutique. Hopefully the cards are just being sent out in batches and ours will be coming. I know it is not a given to receive one but ... makes you wonder just what Coach considers a "preferred customer".