Another PARATY.......mmmmm, CHOCOLATE anyone?

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
Well as most of you know I had the Black leather Paraty first of all but then fell in love with the Black Python Paraty....so I got the Python and sold the black leather to a lovely PF'er :heart:......with me so far?

Then I fell in love with Chocolate!!! And look what arrived this morning!

Presenting my yummy Chocolate Paraty :cutesy:

100_8994_w.jpg

100_8995_w.jpg

Oh, don't show me this one, chocolate bags are my weakness.......:drool:
CONGRATS!! Girl, you are on a roll!!

BTW, is this chocolate or rock -- the reason I ask, a lot of the SA's are calling the rock brown.

Oh, don't show me this one, chocolate bags are my weakness.......:drool:
CONGRATS!! Girl, you are on a roll!!

BTW, is this chocolate or rock -- the reason I ask, a lot of the SA's are calling the rock brown.

Hi llson :heart:

This is "Chocolate". My SA said "Rock" was more a Grey Brown whereas this is Red/Mohogany Brown :yes:

Is this the small as well? I didn't know the small can be carried on the shoulder?!

Oh and as if I have to even say how gorgeous it is...

Hi Mona :heart:

This is the Small/Medium. I have a tiny frame.... but I'd struggle to wear the shorter straps on my shoulder if I had a thick coat on. I love the longer handle but my mirror wasn't hung low enough to get a pic carrying it that way :Push:

Stunning... edible... lickable... nick-eable... can i come to your home as a bag-baby sitter? Your Chloes would learn some Spanish which would come in very useful in your trips to Marbella...