Another pair of Kanye West sneakers

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

This was at the Louis Vuitton Show in Paris, and he was wearing yet another pair of the sneakers he designed, here's another pic

[​IMG]

What are your opinions on these? I personally think that the red is a little too bright :Push:

2. Red ones are a lot better!!!

3. Yeah, but I'm interested to see what's coming next :sweatdrop:

4. These are still to blah for LV sneakers.

5. exactly.I expected more

6. This is interesting, I would have expected him to release something like those Graffiti Sneaks. Hey, gotta give him props for keeping it fairly plain and classic. I love that it doesn't shout LV and personally imo, not everything LV should be flashy, in fact they could do with alot less flashy stuff. In the past little while I have found myself more drawn to mens runway bags because they are less flashy (Tobago, the new mens bags, graphite, though I'm still waiting for something acceptable for use by a women in this line etc.) when compared to the womens. I only tend buy the keepalls in all the different ranges because I have somewhat of an obsession.

P.S I DO find the red a wee bit bright though, I agree. Perhaps its just the pictures?

7. maybe it's the stock photos

8. I must be color blind, I thought they looked orange on the F/W show.

9. It could be that this style will come in several colors - perhaps red, white, black.

10. ^ there will be 5 different shoes, some with different colors, thats what i think anyways...

Red lv's for the win.. however they will be my 3rd pair of red shoes :smile:

11. i think they look really cool! the red is gorgeous

12. i dont like it xp. Granted its a big improvement, but it just rubs me the wrong way. Also its too much of one color.

13. i like them esp. the brightness. red :nuts::heart:

14. ...eww...

15. I like these, simple yet funky and young looking appealing to the younger LV crowd,

I think they will sell well- especially if they come in different colours as when they are one colour block people will buy the different colours to match outfits or bags

Well done Kanye i'm impressed :tup::okay: