Another pair of Christian louboutins or LV flats

Zahzah

Aug 16, 2011
Hey everyone I recently purchased some black simple Christian louboutin heels. They are on my way. I'm now thinking of buying some open toe heels however I really like the Oxford flats from LV. I can't purchase both at the moment so I need to decide between
Christian louboutin you you pumps
Or
LV Oxford flats.

What do you all think :smile:

LV's flats are well made. Buy these if you want a pair of shoes for everyday wear. They will be much more practical and useful.

The CL You Yous are very pretty as well, but obviously less practical with the heel.

THey're completely different shoes, so it really depends on what you'll be wearing them for.

^ agree - they're both very different shoes, if it was between flats, I'd say maybe branch out to Lanvin/miu miu, but deciding between loafers and heels is a very diffierent choice

LV's flats are well made. Buy these if you want a pair of shoes for everyday wear. They will be much more practical and useful.

The CL You Yous are very pretty as well, but obviously less practical with the heel.

THey're completely different shoes, so it really depends on what you'll be wearing them for.

hey :smile: do you think they are true to size? I want to order the oxford flats tomorrow and i have to do it over the phone. I really dont want to be exchanging or returning...such a hassle.
:smile: thanks for the help.