Another Pacific Reveal...warning: photo heavy

"Pacific" is a very pretty blue. Thanks for the warning about 'photo heavy' - for those who may not have cable or DSL internet connections it could have been a long wait. :amuse:

The weave on the shoes, of course, is pretty - but I can't do white soles. Glad they work for you! Love your tunics!

If you have stairs to anywhere in particular, perhaps additional storage could be built under the stairs.

i don't quite get India's post but what I do get is that this is YOUR blue Diane! It looks marvelous both by itself and with your clothes. Yay! I'm so happy you found it! Between Mousse's canard haul, your blue ocean, and the beauties scored at this season's sale by others, us BVettes are lucky indeed!

i don't quite get India's post but what I do get is that this is YOUR blue Diane! It looks marvelous both by itself and with your clothes. Yay! I'm so happy you found it! Between Mousse's canard haul, your blue ocean, and the beauties scored at this season's sale by others, us BVettes are lucky indeed!
Dial-up wouldn't be friendly with all these pretty photos. I was just in a home where the space-challenged woman had specially-built cabinets put in under the stairs, making formerly lost space now usable. And... ? What else is there to understand? Although I neglected to say that Pacific is, indeed, Diane's 'Blue Ocean'.

Sometimes I stop and think how lucky we are to be able to enjoy these bags and each others' support on this forum.
Most definitely. :biggrin:

I heard that Helen Mirren is finalizing a deal to play Sarah Winchester in a movie about the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose. Will be interesting to see how they portray the building of the stairways that "go no where."

I heard that Helen Mirren is finalizing a deal to play Sarah Winchester in a movie about the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose. Will be interesting to see how they portray the building of the stairways that "go no where."
I love Helen Mirren. I remember when I was little and my parents took us to the Winchester Mystery House. I think it's near Valley Fair? It scared me. It might be fun to visit again now that I'm less easily frightened. Didn't she spy on her servants through glass inserts she had installed in her second story floors?

I am amazed at how few current actresses I can identify.

I love Helen Mirren. I remember when I was little and my parents took us to the Winchester Mystery House. I think it's near Valley Fair? It scared me. It might be fun to visit again now that I'm less easily frightened. Didn't she spy on her servants through glass inserts she had installed in her second story floors?

I am amazed at how few current actresses I can identify.

I've never been to the Winchester House and my sister and I pass it every time we go to Valley Fair! We should go!!!

I've never been to the Winchester House and my sister and I pass it every time we go to Valley Fair! We should go!!!

It's a really crazy place; and just around the corner from Valley Fair. Every Friday the 13th there are "flashlight" tours. Candles are a no-no in public venues in San Jose. I can't wait for Helen Mirren to bring the very eccentric Sarah Winchester to life.

Just adore your pacific haul. That pillow will be so handy this summer, and that silver doc case--love it!

I really need to visit a store.
Thanks! I'm glad I don't live closer to a BV store. (I'm 3 hours away) If I did, I'd be in huge trouble! I'm already using the pillow. It's so hot here now that I don't want to carry a heavy bag. The silver pouch is my first doc case. I think it will be very versatile.