Another outlet story...

Apr 24, 2008
I haven't been keeping up with Coach for the past two years--the styles started to seem repetitive to me. My latest obsession has been Louis Vuitton, and that's been great! I actually decided that I probably wouldn't buy another Coach bag even though I was starting to notice some very cute new styles.

Well, last Saturday, on my way to a birthday, I planned to stop off at the outlets in Vacaville to check out Burberry. No luck at Burberry, but next door there was a crowd at Coach. I entered the store and nothing really called out to me, but I couldn't resist the 40% and additional 20% off discounts so I kept searching. I had just settled on a plain, boring, brown, but practical swingpack...when...I saw her. :girlsigh:

Many of you already love Legacy Leigh, but, like I said, I've been away for a while. She's wonderful, and I'm glad to be excited (obsessed) about Coach again! Btw, such a good deal...$309 for the set!

Attachments

• IMG_0796.JPG
    IMG_0796.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 334
OMG!! i am so jealous!!! why didn't my outlet have that :crybaby:i love what i got...but i would have snatched her up in a heart beat...maybe even tackled a few ladies to the ground to get her...hehehe :shame::shame:

attachment.php

:love:

I haven't been keeping up with Coach for the past two years--the styles started to seem repetitive to me. My latest obsession has been Louis Vuitton, and that's been great! I actually decided that I probably wouldn't buy another Coach bag even though I was starting to notice some very cute new styles.

Well, last Saturday, on my way to a birthday, I planned to stop off at the outlets in Vacaville to check out Burberry. No luck at Burberry, but next door there was a crowd at Coach. I entered the store and nothing really called out to me, but I couldn't resist the 40% and additional 20% off discounts so I kept searching. I had just settled on a plain, boring, brown, but practical swingpack...when...I saw her. :girlsigh:

Many of you already love Legacy Leigh, but, like I said, I've been away for a while. She's wonderful, and I'm glad to be excited (obsessed) about Coach again! Btw, such a good deal...$309 for the set!

Wow, congrats!! :tup: I just got this on Sat!! I got the Leigh for $208, and the large slim wallet for $88!! This is such a beautiful color, and your bag also looks perfect. I was very impressed with the price and the fact there was not a single scratch on my bag.

ENJOY!!!