another OTK boot dilemma

linhhhuynh

always an if in life
May 19, 2010
hi everyone! i've been lusting after OTK boots and these are just barely there.

1zn4u90.jpg

they're by Bakers and are $110. my question is, i need new UGGs (which would be what, $140?). mine are ruined, have a hole, and i just don't wear them anymore. which one should i get? these GORGEOUS boots :shame: or be practical and get UGGs?

as for what i wear, either or would be fine for me. i often wear sweats (hence a need for UGGs) and am in school still. but out of school and when i feel not lazy i wear mostly leggings/skinnys so the boots would work with that too. and i own alot of sweater dresses.

i've been wearing last years knee high (more like under the knee) boots and since they're not leather they're beginning to peel. either or, i need new boots. what should i get? OTK boots? or UGGs?

piggy votes boots!!!

bootsbootsboots . . . .

BOOTS! \(^(oo)^)/

so . . . boots it is? excellent, excellent, piggy approves (^(oo)^)v

hehe ;)

:lol: i like your play on the name.... i sort of think they're ugly too but they are so comfortable and easy to wear, so that's why they're a choice. but they are overpriced :tdown:

what are you opinions on those boots?

I always try to remember that in dress, as in life, the easy, comfortable choice often proves less than ideal upon further reflection (^(oo)^)v

^are you trying to completely convince me to get the boots piggy? :P if so, you're doing a great job :graucho:

girlice -- that's one thing that kinda makes me not want them. but these can fold over so then they'd just be knee high boots. does that make a difference?

^are you trying to completely convince me to get the boots piggy? :P if so, you're doing a great job :graucho:

oh most definitely! you should know by now that i'm not one for subterfuge - so, have you bought the boots yet? I got my first pair of OTK boots 10 years ago - I find them to be somewhat timeless, IPHO (^(oo)^)v

think of it this way - the boots might sell out! but if you order them and change your mind, rest assured, there will still be zillions of those . . . woolly things . . . available for purchase later

oh most definitely! you should know by now that i'm not one for subterfuge - so, have you bought the boots yet? I got my first pair of OTK boots 10 years ago, btw - I find them to be somewhat timeless, IPHO (^(oo)^)v

:graucho: haven't bought them yet, but will definitely head to the mall to get them as soon as i muster the funds :P