Another One??!

1. so I literally spent hours inside the couch store deciding on a matching accessorie I was going to get the wristlet, but then It seems bit uselss so i wanted the "Ass" bag or hip bag but my mom didnt like it =.= I was going to get the hobo bag but ended with the wallet!! I feel soo GUILTY. I just got a coach bag now a wallet? =.= I feel really bad.. but my mom insisted I felt i got too much for my bday which is weird lol. she thinks I should just buy a expensive and stick with it instead buying millions of $10 wallets lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats all for now! I will get more later LOL but with my own money this time =D

2. Thats a gorgeous wallet. Love the leather and the buckle.

3. aww,, love it,, beautiful wallet... and I already complimented on your fabulous bag....:yes: :smile:

I used to get the mini skinny's for each bag,, but they are soo small now for change/ money/ cards,, I have like four of them,, haha It was smart to get 1 big wallet.. I should have done that instead of getting 4 little ones overtime!!

4. Beautiful choice!

5. Good choice! Lol, I love the random sparkles in the last picture.

6. Gorgeous wallet! :smile:

7. Enjoy it and show your mom how much you love it!

8. Congrats..love the wallet. The sparkles are so cute on the last pic LOL!

9. Gorgeous - enjoy it!

10. Love the wallet! great choice

11. thanks you all =D lol i like the sparkles too i added to make it emphasize my love for these bags haa

12. congrats!,love the wallet!

13. Congrats, it looks gorgeous!

14. lovely! congrats!!

15. Love it:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice