Another one! What do you ladies think of this dress?

It's kind of interesting. I've been seeing a lot being done with exposed zippers these days. It's probably not something that's going to be "in" for long, so buy it quick and wear it! I'm a huge fan of one-shoulder stuff:smile:

I'm a huge fan of one-shoulder dresses as well but not so much about white dresses. I would get paranoid about it getting dirtying while wearing it. A single smudge/spot would drive me nuts. The dress is cute but it looks a little tight on the model in the thigh area. Not very flattering for the model.

Thanks so much ladies! I so appreciate all your responses, please keep them coming. I was considering ordering it for my store this summer. So you fab ones are helping me decide as usual.:smile::smile:

oh i like this one much more than the shirt/skirt combo! i think it incorporates the embellished shoulder without going too overboard (^(oo)^)v

. . . no issues with stoutness either! (^(oo)~)

I like the ruffle, but not the waist detail or the flowers. There's kind of a lot going on in one dress, for me. But I do think that there are some people who could pull it off beutifully. It's just not my style.