Another one - Petit Noe v. Cabas Piano?

1. Which one for everyday - casual! Thanks gals:graucho:

2. I'm so glad that you posed this question. As you may have noticed in my recent posts, I am suddenly drawn to the noe, thanks to this forum.
    I tried on the red epi noe and really liked it.
    I'm looking forward to reading the responses to this thread!!

3. Still going with the Cabas Piano. I don't like the look of the noe, since I don't like drawstring bags (no one throw anything at me, please :shame: :P ).

4. I love my petit noe in epi! NOw that i own one, i am looking to buy the cabas piano next! But bottom line, the petit noe is a great great casual bag!

5. I'm with you Christina...don't care for drawstrings on most purses...except Sak. Cabas Piano is definitely my choice!

6. I like both =/ I tried on my aunt's Red/blak epi petit noe and I really really want one. Her's is like brand new too so it feels really nice and no sagging! But I also want a Cabas Piano. Heh I'm no use to this thread..

7. that's how I feel - I want both!

8. ANYONE FOR THE LARGER SIZE-CABAS MEZZO?
    I like it better, but is it too big?

9. Petit Noe!!!:love: One shoulder strap is much more comfortable!!!:idea:

10. i never really like cabas, so i'm opt to noe... i had my petit noe from my mom and it's a nice vintage piece that i treasured

11. I love my noe, infact I am carrying it today...
    You should try both..
    I don't see as many noe out there compare to Cabas piano or vouis vuitton cabas piano..

12. I agree!:biggrin::flowers:

13. If you're thinking about monogram, go for the Cabas Piano. But if you're open to an Epi bag, then definitely get the Petit Noe!

14. That's exactly what I was going to say. I don't like the mono Noe so much, but I love it in epi.

15. i'm not crazy about either one, but i prefer the Cabas Piano. i can't stand the drawstring look that the Noe bags have.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice