Another one losing the love for Balenciaga!

Yep, She's a free-range bunny:P She's the only animal I live with, so she can roam around all she wants....

I must say, I'm more attached to this bunny more than I've ever been with an animal(and I'm a dog person!!)....she's just a bundle of joy:heart:

She's so well-behaved, cuddly, and lovable!!! Unlike many rabbits I've know, she comes to sit on my lap, she follows me around everywhere.....:cutesy:

Here's another picture of her...

IMG_0676.jpg

BTW, I adore the gorgy chihuahua of yours:heart:

OMG Tooshies!!!:love: Your Bunny is beyond cute!!!:tender: I just wanna cuddle her!!:heart:

I don't mind this at all. Take this into consideration:

LV bags have vanchetta that eventually darkens and then looks dirty. It's inevitable due to the exposure to air and dirt. It patinas.

Chloe paddingtons have locks that tarnish and actually peel. The corners wear as well.

YSL Muses scuff easily on the corners and the color actually fades off.

Chanel Lambskin and Soft Luxe bags scuff, scratch and eventually lose their "puffiness".

These are all of the brands of bags that I do or have owned. Yes, my bbags have some flaws in them after use. It's natural. They are handbags. Handbags are worn. Like all things worn, they will show wear - hence the adjective for the purpose of handbags.

I absolutely have the same thoughts, except for the fact that I'm still so in LOVE with them!! I have a Vert d'eau city, and use it maybe once a month since acquiring it in May. It's a georgeous colour to look at, but every time I take it out, I freak out, especially w/my 2.5 yr old and baby in tow. That's why I'm shying away from the Juane this season. I've decided on a standard Black instead, and just kinda waiting for the right time to get it (I have other Waitlist comittments right now!). That way, I'll use my Black Bbag to death (or so I imagine) and not feel too pained since it's already black. I know, my irrational logic!!!

Reactions: traveler727
blessings: You're welcome!!!:tup: I just can't get enough of her....she's the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!!:love: I'm glad my Ace cheered you up!:heart::girlsigh::heart: When I'm having a bad day, all I need to cheer myself up is s cuddle from Ace:cutesy:

oogie: um, rabbit stew?? I'm kidding, I'm kidding!!!
Actually, when I was cleaning her food and water bowls, she was just chewing on my Ugg boots, so I just put her on the stove to keep her occupied:P

Marie: Thanks, darling:heart: She's just a tiny hair ball!!

i've had my Rouge Vif Day 2 months? Its already looking like ive had it a year and ive used it constantly. Its fraying on the straps, the overall colour has dulled and the handle has darkened load. My Ink City however still looks good.. i do think dark colours are more durable.

Toochie - Ace is ADORABLE!!! I love her!!!

I don't mind this at all. Take this into consideration:

LV bags have vanchetta that eventually darkens and then looks dirty. It's inevitable due to the exposure to air and dirt. It patinas.

Chloe paddingtons have locks that tarnish and actually peel. The corners wear as well.

YSL Muses scuff easily on the corners and the color actually fades off.

Chanel Lambskin and Soft Luxe bags scuff, scratch and eventually lose their "puffiness".

These are all of the brands of bags that I do or have owned. Yes, my bbags have some flaws in them after use. It's natural. They are handbags. Handbags are worn. Like all things worn, they will show wear - hence the adjective for the purpose of handbags.

Very well put!!!! I'm thinking if you use ANY handbag every day for 2 months you're going to see wear! Use a $700 pair of shoes everyday for 2 months and they'll look beat up too!
The exception might be LV Damier bags!

I am fairly careful w/ my handbags, but do not treat them like glass slippers and I haven't had any major problems outside of tassels splitting and snapping. I'm ok with wear an tear, but I would definitely would be upset if the bag started to fade within weeks of purchasing. I've been lucky I guess up until now. Yesterday an entire soda spilled in my vert gazon day on the way to work, and I freaked out of course. Today you can't even tell that there was a puddle of soda sitting at the bottom of my bag, its just a bit stiffer. It's exactly the same color. I love my vert gazon day, and have used it almost daily since I purchased in Feb. The handle does have some wear, but no darkness, and the tassels have split and a couple of snapped. I figure I will replace them soon. I can definitely understand being disheartened with a brand that you feel hasn't served you well, but like lord guinney said every brand has it's weaknesses.

Thanks everyone for your comments. I'm feeling a little better today about Bbags. I expected more out of these bags, but I will try to be more philosophical about them.

boobookitty, Juicy, keodi, Thank you ladies:heart:

kimberf: Really!!?? What kind was it??

ROMIE-OMIE: Yaaay!!!:yahoo::yahoo: Do let me know if you need some info., or if you need some help:heart: Can't wait to hear how your search turns out:tender:

coda72: I'm so sorry about hijacking your thread with my bunny!!!
I'm glad you feel better about this entire thing, though:yes:

Tooshies, do you think you could start a new thread, something like "Lop Ear Ace Does Balenciaga?" I think Ace is just about as darling as anything that I have ever seen. I want more photos!!! Please!!!! Oh, and to stay on topic, I am careful with my Bbags, but not overly careful. They are a handbag - a bag that is meant to carry goods and stuff, and normal scuffing, etc., will probably occur. My Louis Vuitton vernis bags (in pink and blue) all faded too. Light colored leather bags are going to be problematic, no matter what the brand. However, I am sad to hear of the vert gazon changing color. I have not lost any love yet for Balenciaga!!!

Tooshies, I am going to ask my Body Corporate tomorrow!!:yes: Can't wait! Thanks so much again for everything!:tender::heart:

P.S. I sooo hope my Turq Work arrives tomorrow!! I'm really trying to be patient!:rolleyes: