Another one(flat case ) bits the dust.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Its saturday, don't feel much like cleaning house , so was playing on the internet and saw a black flat case @Nordstroms for 103.90 and while talking to SA SHE SAID THEY HAD A BLACK COIN/CARD POUCH WITH GOLD HARDWARE FOR 85.00. I admit , the sucker I am, bought both for 188.90 shipped no tax and no shipping-YEH!!!!!!
    Actually the SA found in a California store.
    dON'T ya just luv Nordstroms, its so funny i JUST GOT THE BLACK ZC .early last month and couldn't find the coin-my luck or not:rolleyes:

2. That's great LABAG! I'm a big fan of those little key/coin pouches. Congrats!!

3. congrats! great deals on both! post pics when you get them! :yes:

4. congrats! can't wait to see your pics..

5. Love Nordies & the MJ small accessories.....I swear my key pouch was the best $ I spent, I use it all the time!

6. me too! ^

7. key pouches rock! you're going to love it for sure

8. Congrats!

9. UPDATE-
    wOW, i LOVE THE BLACK FLAT CASE , WONDERFUL SIZE FOR A CLUTCH AND TO FIT ANYTHING IN MY BAGS(I OWN MISTLY LARGE BAGS)
    I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE CARD CASE, ITS NOT LIKE MY REGULAR KEY POUCH, IT HAD A GOLD LOCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CAS E FOR AN OUTSIDE POCKET AND ZIPPERED TOP FOR CARD/CHANGE. iTS A LITTLE BIGGER THA A KEY POUCH-LOVE LOVE IT!!!!
    I'M STILL HAVING TROUBLE WITH MAKING PICS TO SIZE FOR PF'ERS, THEY COME OUT TO LARGE dOES NAYONE HAVE A PIC OF THEIS CARD CASE IT WAS 215.00 GOT IT FOR 85.00 AND THE FLAT CASE FOR 103.95 ORIG, 260.OO
    i AM SOLD ON MJ accessories:yahoo: