Another OB Reveal, but my sweetest reveal ever

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hope I don´t bore you, but I just had to share. Some basic facts beforehand. I´ve bee collecting bags for three years now and my mother also shares my love for the purseworld. My father is still trying to undersand why we need a closet full of bags when we can only carry one at a time. That being said, he does grant the bag wish here and there, when we are in stores together. I also send him pictures of bags so he and my mom can see what I like. And After seeing an OB swatch I knew I wanted one.
    So after waiting to long to decide if I wanted RH or RGGH I had already missed out on a City :smash:
    Of course I had sent my parents a picture of OB. My parents then left for a short trip to switzerland and told me they had a surprise for me when they came back home (can you guess what...?) My Dad found me an OB RH City!!! :yahoo:
    My mom told me the whole story of how he tracked down a store that sold Balenciaga and how he used the little picture I had sent him on his Blackberry to compare. He even measured the Bag (I only like the City) and took it outside to see if it really was the orange bag I was looking for. I´m just overwhelmed that my dad went thru all this trouble to get me the bag I wanted, as it may not be the most important thing in the world for him, but he just wanted to make me happy.
    Enough rambling, thanks for letting me share!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Aaww...that is such a sweet story!! Congrats miu miu1!! Your bag looks fantastic! I was wondering if you were going to get an OB!!! I love love this and want one too!!! :love::love:

3. That really is a cute story! Your dad reminds me of mine :smile:

4. I love ur bag, such a beautiful colour. And a very touching story, u've got a great dad:smile:

5. oh how sweet is your Daddy!
    I obviously love your bag sooooo much - how much are you loving the colour??

6. Congrats *S*, you have a sweet dad.. So happy for you. Your OB has wonderful leather....

7. Thx u for sharing yr lovely stories & OB!

8. Congrats on your wonderful OB and your even more wonderful dad! Ü

9. this is so sweet !!!! Your dad is awesome !! :biggrin:
    I think you can congratulate him on behalf of all the TPF members ! :smile:
    He reminds me my dad as well, always wants her dear daughter to be the happiest in the world.
    You bag is beautiful, I really like the color, it will be perfect for autumn !

10. Gorgeous bag! I just love OB colour. What a lovely dad you have.

11. Awww..how sweet :love:

12. This bag is amazing and your Dad is just the absolute sweetest!!!
    Congrats and enjoy!
    :smile:

13. Such a sweet story! And great bag of course!:smile:

14. Beautiful Bag and such a sweet story and Dad :tender:

15. Congrats on your elusive OB! The bag is gorgeous and even better that it is a thoughtful gift from your father!