Another Nomad!

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
Love this bag, thought I wouldn't like the color but it is like a rich caramel color. Perfect for me for fall and winter.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443141039.269460.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1443141063.516836.jpg

Love the hardware. The red was a fabulous color so anyone who has that is fortunate! All the colors are lovely and vibrant!

A final story about my Nomad. I was loading my items in it for only the second time and realized I had not treated the leather. Due to rainy weather I decided to use the leather protection cream recommended by multiple people on the Forum, Cadillac. It is a blessing I did. As the barista handed the medium latte to me the lid popped off and my Nomad was covered in expresso and milk, hot. Cadillac cream is wonderful! My Nomad still looks new with no stains.[emoji15]
I am still amazed I have the bag in like new condition!

A final story about my Nomad. I was loading my items in it for only the second time and realized I had not treated the leather. Due to rainy weather I decided to use the leather protection cream recommended by multiple people on the Forum, Cadillac. It is a blessing I did. As the barista handed the medium latte to me the lid popped off and my Nomad was covered in expresso and milk, hot. Cadillac cream is wonderful! My Nomad still looks new with no stains.[emoji15]
I am still amazed I have the bag in like new condition!

Oh my! glad all ended well.