Another newbie question..

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Very new to Balenciaga. I've never really been interested in one till I've seen pictures of the new red rouge color. I've been looking for a red bag and I love it. I would like to put my name on the waitlist for a city size, but this isn't the best time for me financially. I can afford but it would be better for me to wait at least a month. Will they be readily available in a month or two or should I just suck it up now before they dissapear and become impossible to find? About how long does that take? Thanks :yes:

2. I a totally newbie as well. From what I have been reading on the forums - best you suck up and buy it now. The bags are highly sought after. A few months from now you never know - you may be able to buy on the second hand market though which could potentially include a premium.

3. My suggestion: never spend money you don't have. I'd wait. I always end up feeling really bad after spending alot of money on a bag when I know that money is needed to mend other, usually more important, things in my life.

4. You should wait. Believe it or not, that bag will be there in a month. If it's not there, it's not meant to be. You'll find it somewhere I'm pretty sure of it though.

5. ^ I agree with LL & elongreach... I don't like spending money that I don't have (I do use my cc on a regular basis, but only so I can keep track of my expenses, and I always try to pay it off each month--if I know I don't have the money to pay it off, I won't charge it). I don't think the demand on the rouge vif is as high as the blue india this season, so hopefully your bag would still be there a month from now :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice