Another new Kate Spade!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Having just got my first Kate Spade in February (cobble hill small Ella) and falling in love with the brand my husband surprised me with a brand new cedar street magnolia yesterday in a pop of pink. I love it I think the colour is gorgeous and it will add a lovely touch of colour to outfits in the summer. I have been wondering though if I am too old for this bag! I'm 33 and started thinking maybe this bag is aimed more at late teens and twenties. What does everyone else think I would love to know? Regardless I love the bag and can not wait to wear it!

Attached Files:

2. the colour is very pretty and fit any age. The design itself is quite classy. I think your hubby is a treasure and both him and the bag is a keeper !

3. Cute bag & nice job hubby! Not too young for you! You can totally wear this. :smile:

4. I see nothing about this that is too young. I think it's very classy and elegant. I think it's fine for a 33-year-old. I am 28 and both of my KS have bows on them 😁

5. I think this is a great bag for any age! Since it's a solid colour and a nice structured Saffiano leather, I definitely don't think it's too young :smile:

6. A classic piece. I'd wear at any age...PS. Look at my avatar photo. Pink dahlia (the KS twin) Coach dinky crossbody. Enjoy...your husband has great taste.