Another new item for me

1. Yay I just ordered a groom cles

i was not sure wether to get the round coin purse or the cless. I opted fo rthe cles..

Should be here Tuesday YAY :yahoo:

Which one do you prefer.. The orange or the yellow

and which one is hardest to get ??

2. I like the yellow - it's the one I have. You can put a starbucks card and some money in it - the round one isn't as versatile. Congratulations!

3. the cles!!! yellow!! congrats!:yahoo:

4. yaay congrats!! I'd get the yellow!!

5. They got the yellows on Elux, did you order from them or the store (866)

6. Congratulations!

7. I love my cles, my keys tuck into it perfectly!!! The round one seems useless...

8. Congratulations....As usual, I prefer the orange, and mine should be here Monday. Yes, it will be useless, but hey, it's orange.....:jammin:

9. Congrats.

10. Congrats!!! :yahoo: I like my yellow one:graucho:

11. Since I couldn't decide I got both! I plan on using both for looks on my bags w/ lil things tucked away inside. Cloth for eyeglasses, market lists, etc.

Love the Orange!!!!!! The yellow: I got cuz I've always wanted a cles...so why not get a limited one for my 1st? (I have the panda cles, but that doesn't count since you can't put anything inside obviously).

12. Hi

Thanks all,

I got it from louisvuitton.co.uk

I cant wai tot get it I love that Groom he he ... I got the bandeau (sp??) yesterday and love it so much and my mum is gett ing the red scard tomoz,

we are groom mad LOL

13. I love the rond for the shape, but the cles for color...lol...both are great!

14. Congratulations!! I wanted to get the Yellow as well, to put my keys in.. but I keep thinking that my keys will scrape the paint off the inside of the cles!!

Mr Posh Spice, have you noticed any color scrape-off yet?

15. Congrats!
    I have both....I find the regular cles more functional and the round coin holder more of a decorative purse charm! I personally prefer the round coin holder (orange)....the orange is such a bright vibrant color!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice