Another New Goodies + Some Requested Pics

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm slow posting these.....last week I went back to the LV boutique in Chicago (on Wednesday) and while there decided to snap up this cutie!!! I really like it...but it was kind of a PITA to get back off the bag today!

Also...below are some pics of the new Hermes twilly I bought and being modelled on my Stephen...per request of a couple people.

Also....I just have to say....I took Stephen out yesterday and OMFG I LOVE this bag!!! I want them all now!! I never knew how much I liked shoulder/messenger bags!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pretty pretty stuff! Congrats on the charm and the twilly is also nice!!

3. OMG, I LVOE the LVOE phone charm, lol.!

I :heart: the Stephen, and the Twilly is beyond cute!

YAY FOR TWIGGERS! :yahoo: :party:

4. i'm going gaga over the stephen! i can't wait for the fall collection to come out w/ the bags that look similar to the stephen! love the twilly + charm too. :smile:

5. Very nice! I love that charm!

6. the Stephen is sooooo hot

7. The charm and the Stephen are both super cute!

8. that charm is so cute ! i want one :smile: congrat's and do enjoy(thumbs up)

9. It all looks great. I enjoyed the pictures.

10. Yay....my paramour, lol!!!

11. I love everything stephen is amazing !!!

12. congrats!

13. twiggers, love it!!!

14. The charm is so pretty, I have yet to see it IRL but I love the crystals on the LV. Looks stunning on your Stephen!

15. Love your stephen and charm. Congrats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice